Tempe, AZ 85281
Regular store hours:
Anton’s current hours are:
Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Their website is https://antonuniforms.com/collections/notre-dame-prep
The turnaround time for ordering uniforms is one week if the item is in stock; six weeks if it is not.
Pre-ordered PE uniforms will be available for pick on Aug. 8 and at orientation on 9. After that, they will be available for purchase in the Saints Store.
For the entire uniform policy, please refer to our Student/Parent Handbook. Here is a quick reference guide:
Girls must wear the Anton uniform skirt, oxford button down shirt, and dress shoes.
Boys must wear long Anton or Dennis khaki dress pants, long-sleeve oxford shirt, solid black or brown belt, dress shoes, and either the traditional striped NDP tie or the new purple and black tie.
Outerwear must be hoodless; either crew neck sweatshirt, NDP fleece jacket or uniform sweater or vest. NOTE: Outerwear is only allowed during outdoor Masses in the winter. Only uniform sweaters are allowed for indoor Masses.
Girls may wear the Anton uniform skirt or Anton Bermuda-length shorts (khaki or black) with school polo shirt tucked in. Belts must be worn with shorts. Black, brown, and white belts are allowed.
Boys must wear Anton or Dennis uniform shorts (plaid, khaki or black) with school polo shirt tucked in. Belts must be worn. Black, brown, and white belts are allowed.
Only seniors may wear black or gray polo shirts. Underclassmen wear purple or white polos.
Girls may wear the Anton uniform skirt or Anton bermuda-length shorts (khaki or black) with a school spirit shirt.
Boys must wear Anton or Dennis uniform shorts (plaid, khaki or black) with a school spirit shirt.
All students MUST wear a spirit shirt or polo under their NDP outerwear.
- On specified Jeans Days, jeans worn must be in good condition with no holes or frayed edges.
- No cut-offs, denim skirts or denim shorts allowed.
- Girls may wear jean capris.
- Only traditional blue or black jeans may be worn.
- Only NDP spirit shirts are allowed with jeans.
With cooler temperatures approaching, we have updated our dress code policy for our female students. As a reminder, all students wearing sweatshirts or other outerwear, all sweatshirts and outerwear MUST be NDP branded, and worn with a Notre Dame Prep uniform polo underneath.
- Female students have always been allowed to wear solid-colored tights that are black, grey, or white.
- Female students will be allowed to wear solid-colored black leggings under their skirts. No prints or mesh are permitted.
- Female students will be allowed to wear flat-heeled ankle boots with backs. Pictures are attached.