Welcome to Scrip! - NDP's Tuition Assistance Program
Participation in our various programs helps you reduce your tuition obligation while fundraising for the Tuition Assistance Program.
NDP Scrip Tuition Rebate Programs
- RaiseRight: 1.5 - 20% rebates
- Scrip Store Gift Card Program: 1.5 - 20% rebates
- AJ's/Bashas' reloadable Grocery Card Program: 6% rebate
- Fry's Community Rewards Program: variable rebate based on participation
Everyone can participate in the Scrip Program; including extended family, neighbors, alumni, and friends. Tuition rebates must be designated to a current NDP student(s) or to the NDP Tuition Assistance Fund.
Tuition Rebates earned are split 50/50 between a currently enrolled NDP student and the Tuition Assistance Fund. Graduating families will receive a rebate check in July upon graduation if account is paid in full.
In October each year, we hold a "Scrip Appreciation Day" where you keep 100% of your rebates earned on that day when using the RaiseRight program or the Scrip Store Gift Card program. "You must be an active Scrip users to participate in Scrip Appreciation Day." Our thanks to you for supporting the program!
Start Building Your Tuition Rebate Now!
- New to Scrip? Want to lower YOUR tuition cost while supporting the NDP Tuition Assistance Program? Look over our programs to the left and pick the ones that best fits your lifestyle.
- MyScripWallet is now branded as RaiseRight. Download the app from the App Store and use your RaiseRight/Myscripwallet login information. All personal information will transfer to the new app as well as your cards.
Need to get your RaiseRight account going? Email us with your student's name, graduation date and best contact phone number and we will get you started.
eGift cards are delivered to the app within minutes - view them in your Wallet.
Scrip Appreciation Day is Oct 19 where all regular Scrip users keep 100% of their rebate for their Scrip order on this day ONLY. To be considered a regular Scrip user, you must have placed at least one Scrip order between Aug. 10 and Oct. 18, 2023. Download all the information here.