Arizona Tax Credit
Arizona Private Education Tax Credit - although the 2019 tax filing/payment date has been extended until July 15, the ability to take an Arizona state tax credit remains April 15 for the tax year 2019.
Give the gift of education at no cost to you. Twenty-Five percent of Notre Dame Preparatory students qualify for financial assistance - your tax dollars can help. It's a win-win!
If you pay Arizona taxes, we ask you to please redirect your state tax dollars to Catholic Education Arizona and designate Notre Dame Prep as your school of choice. You will receive 100 percent of your contribution back when you file your tax return. Tax credit contributions are also eligible for a federal charitable tax deduction.
Married tax payers can redirect any amount up to $2,269 and single tax payers can redirect any amount up to $1,135. You can redirect your Arizona state taxes in support of Notre Dame Preparatory students online or by calling (602) 218-6542. Remember to designate Notre Dame Preparatory High School using Code 213. It's so easy!
- What is the deadline to contribute to the tuition tax credit?
- Can I split my tax credit dollars between two schools?
- Who is eligible to take the tax credit?
- How can my student(s) apply for financial assistance from Catholic Education Arizona?
- How do I determine what my tax liability is?
- Where do I get the tax forms needed to claim the credit?
- Can I take advantage of both the public and private school tax credits?