Join us for the First Annual
Saturday, March 20, 2021
Check-in 8 a.m. | Start 8:45 a.m.
Virtual Run | Any Time Between
Help us raise awareness for Teen Mental Health!
This is a Notre Dame Prep event focused on teens helping teens address common mental health issues including suicide prevention, depression and anxiety. Saints are stronger when they stand together!
Proceeds from the race will benefit Amplif[i], a teen empowerment program of notMYkid.
- Cost: $25 (includes participation and a t-shirt)
- NDP students ONLY will participate in person at NDP at 8:45 a.m. on Saturday, March 20, 2021
- Anyone can participate in the Virtual Run at their convenience between March 13-20
- Share your experience! Use hashtag #SaintsStrong5K to post your running photos on social media
- For more information, please contact Heather Weurding in the advancement office
- Whether you run in-person or virtually, we can all run to the same tunes! Check our out Saints 5K Playlist on Spotify (You'll have to download the app)!
Special thanks to Ron and Sue Friedman, alumni parents of Ally 2012 and Bradley 2016, for donating Aquafina Water and Gatorade products for this event.
The in-person race is for NDP students only. Parking will be in the baseball field parking lot with a short walk to the registration table. Student participants must wear a mask while checking in. As of March 13, masks will not be required on the coarse. Limit: 200 runners. NOTE: Students still on quarantine must run the race virtually.
Register for Fun Run (NDP Students) is now closed
The Virtual Saints 5K is for everyone! Participants may run their favorite 3.2-mile course anytime between March 13 and March 20. Be sure to post a photo on social media using the hashtag #SaintsStrong5K.
Register for the Virtual Fun Run Is now closed
- Christian Service Hours Opportunity (Students only) :
- House Points:
- Students receive 1 House Point for themselves and anyone else they sign up