The student parking permits for the 2020-21 school year are now available for purchase.
The parking lots are full as of now. We will begin a waiting list for spots that open up for those who complete the vehicle information under Step 2 on a first-come, first-serve basis.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-634-8228
There are two steps that must be completed in order to receive your parking permit. Both must be completed before Dean White can verify the information and payment has been processed. This process takes 2-3 days.
STEP 1: To purchase a parking permit login to your Smart Tuition account and complete the following steps:
- Login to Smart Tuition parent portal (parent.smarttuition.com)
- Make sure you are in the 2020-21 school session
- Click on "Purchase Optional Items"
- Select your student
- Click on "Go"
- Scroll down and select either Parking Year-Carpool or Parking Year-Individual
- 2020-21 Full-Year Parking Carpool Price = $75
- 2020-21 Full-Year Parking Individual Price = $125
- Click the "Save" button
- Acknowledge the agreements
- Finish the payment section to complete the transaction
STEP 2: Along with payment, it is mandatory to complete the Vehicle Registration Form. Please click on the link below.
- Students must show their driver's license when they pick up their parking permit
- Students may purchase a permit before getting their driver's license, but will be required to provide their ID when picking up the permit
- Students and parents will be given information about parking permit pickup once guidelines for returning to the classroom are established. Communication will be distributed out as soon as the process is developed
We want to make our campus a safe and secure place for your sons and daughters, so the parking lots are locked during school hours.
If you have any questions or need assistance with parking, please contact Tom White, the Dean of Students at 480-634-8228. For questions regarding SmartTuition, contact Renee Forbes in the Finance Office at 480-634-8275.