The 2020-21 bell schedule is set for the entire year. It will be the same whether we are all on campus together, half in person and half online (hybrid) or all online (depending on what government and diocesan officials recommend).
Here are few changes from last year:
- Periods are now numbered 1 through 8
- Breaks are lettered A through C
- Students will be organized by Houses into two groups Gold or Purple (Houses have yet to be determined)
- The Gold group will be on campus Monday and Tuesday if we have to split.
- The Purple group will be on campus Thursday and Friday if we have to split.
- The school days will run from 7:37 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with the exception of Wednesday which will be a virtual day from 7:40 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays will be our school sanitation day with faculty and staff professional development in the afternoon.
- Incoming freshman and transfer students and their parents will have orientation on Thursday, August 13 (time TBD)
- August 14 will be a virtual day for everyone with all students attending each class for a shortened time (Wednesday schedule). The day will run from 7:40 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. This is the introduction to each class.
- Instruction will begin Monday, August 17.