Ten NDP Student-Athletes Sign Their NCAA Letters of Intent
Notre Dame Preparatory High School celebrated NCAA National Signing Day with ten seniors officially committing to take their talents to the collegiate level.
The following NDP Saints took part in an early morning ceremony held Wednesday, Nov. 8, at Notre Dame Prep:
- Anthony Batson - Rice University- Mens' Basketball
- Paxton Bock - Southern Methodist University – Women's Soccer
- CJ Bott – University of California, Los Angeles - Baseball
- Isabella Cardello - Carson-Newman University- Volleyball
- Evan Hendrix - Texas Christian University - Volleyball
- Aaron Kniffin – San Diego State University - Baseball
- Sawyer Kreshock - Arizona State University - Gymnastics
- Ava Pautz - Missouri Southern University – Womens' Basketball
- TJ Stottlemyre - Rice University - Baseball
- Chase Wagner – Arizona State University – Baseball
“We are so proud of these athletes,” said NDP principal Brie Dragonetti. “They have worked hard and sacrificed a lot to accomplish their goals.”
Each student shared with the crowd their favorite NDP memory and the reason they chose the college they will attend next year.
“I chose Rice University because the team and coaches made me feel welcome, and it is a great university academically,” said Batson, who loves learning about history and science.
Pautz said that her favorite NDP memory was scoring her 1,000th point last season and getting to play on the varsity team three years ago with her older sister Alivia who graduated in 2021.