Eight Notre Dame Prep Student-Athletes Sign Letters of Intent
Eight Notre Dame Prep seniors officially signed letters of intent, committing to participate in collegiate sports next year, at a ceremony on Nov. 11 attended by parents, coaches and teachers.
2020-21 Notre Dame Prep signees include:
- Cody Albright, Baseball, South Mountain CC
- Cade Anderson, Golf, Rutgers University
- William Bansberg, Swimming, The Ohio State University
- Tyler Herges, Baseball, Azusa Pacific University
- Sean Lehman, Golf, Cal Poly University
- Brian Leon, Baseball, South Mountain CC
- Alivia Pautz, Basketball, Black Hills State University
- Max Zdimal, Baseball, Princeton University
“We are very proud of these exceptional athletes,” said NDP athletic director Mark Cisterna. “They have been through a lot and so celebrating them in this way, was especially rewarding.”
The football national signing day is set for Wednesday, Dec. 16. See more on our Athletic page.