Class of 2025 Course Selection and Scheduling Fair
The Class of 2025 course selection and scheduling fair is set for Wednesday, April 21 from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Students and parents will learn about the freshmen curriculum and four-year academic opportunities from NDP's Director of Counseling, Lisa McMorrow. Everyone will then break out and choose any of the following presentations:
- One on one session with an academic adviser
- Meet with our ACE and Gonzaga coordinators to learn about programs and accommodations for students with learning differences
- Meet and greet with athletic coaches to explore programs, tryouts and requirements to participate
- Chat with Mothers' Guild and Dads' Club members to learn about parent engagement
- Used Uniform, Saints Store and Scrip Sales
- Take a Campus Tour
- Speak with NDP Director of Finance about tuition assistance and tax credits
- Please register today and choose a 30-minute session to attend.
Summer School for Incoming Freshmen
The Summer School course offerings for incoming freshmen will be listed on our website Tuesday, April 6. Summer School registration will open on Thursday, April 22. This will give you time to discuss your options with counselors beforehand.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to our campus on April 21.