Join us tomorrow for the Spring Fine Arts Festival, 5 p.m. on campus. There will be performances by our choir, dance, drama, guitar and jazz students. Plus! There will be an elegant art walk featuring beautiful works by our visual arts students. Join the fun and support the arts! The event is free. There will be a no-host food truck available for dinner. See you there!
At NDP, we integrate technology into the curriculum so that students master learning objectives. Our school has a 1:1 computing program to enhance opportunities for learning. This program is designed to increase students' critical thinking and technical skills to be competitive in the 21st century.
1:1 PROGRAM SUMMARY
- Technology assists students in becoming active learners within the educational realm.
- Technology is used as a tool and resource for educational purposes.
- Technology does not replace other skills involved in the educational process such as writing, reading, labs and discussions
NOTRE DAME PREPARATORY:
- Teaches students to utilize technology in a respectful and responsible manner
- Incorporates technology within the classroom to enhance learning
- Utilizes technology for a variety of skills
- Introduces technology to explore the various uses in an academic setting
NDP faculty and staff members are prepared to continue to use and explore appropriate technologies to create an advanced student learning environment with meaningful and current content.