News & Events
Re-registration is already here for next year, which is hard to believe since it feels like just yesterday that we were kicking off the year at our Back to School night. It has been a wonderful year with many great accomplishments for our students and many more to be recognized, as we push towards the end of the year.
During this time of re-registration, we ask that you take a few minutes to fill out the proper paperwork to ensure your child's spot for the coming year. When you sign the financial contract, as well as the other important papers, you commit to continuing your partnership with us to educate your child. This process is different from your child's scheduling of their classes. One will not happen without the other.
Re-registration must be paid by March 18, 2019, in order to secure your child's spot for the 2019 - 20 school year.
- Registration Fee: $400.00
- Senior Graduation Fee: $175.00
Please note: Students registered after the March 18 deadline will be assessed a $100 late fee.
Our tuition for the 2019-20 school year is:
- $17,500 Full Tuition
- $14,850 Discounted Catholic Rate
To be eligible for the reduced Catholic rate, families must be registered, active and participating members of their parish in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix. The 2019-20 Parish Verification Form is included in the registration process for you to download.
If for whatever reason your student will not be returning to Notre Dame Prep next year please email our Registrar at email@example.com.
To access the Notre Dame enrollment registration site:
- Student Registration Site: https://ndpsaints.myschoolapp.com
- Your Parent Username: [username]
- Your Parent Email: Use the address this email was sent to
- If you forgot your password, please use the "Forgot login or First time logging in" link on the login page. Please follow the steps on the website to retrieve your username and/or reset your password.
If you require a change to your primary email address or you have issues resetting your registration site password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for entrusting your child's education to us; we look forward to our continued partnership in this mission.