News & Events
It is with great enthusiasm that we begin a new year of competition at Notre Dame Prep. Our alumni, staff, faculty, parents and most of all our students sincerely appreciate your attendance at our athletic events.
Our coaches and teachers expect our student-athletes to compete at their best and to their fullest, always reinforcing the school’s commitment to sportsmanship and fair play. As an AIA member, we firmly believe that the outcome of any athletic contest should be determined by the quality of performance by any given team.
Regardless of the outcome, we ask that our Saints fans and supporters consider the time and effort that each of our teams have put forth in order to represent Notre Dame Prep. It is a privilege to watch our student-athletes participate in and learn from the lessons provided by athletic competition.
Here is a list of our Fan Expectations as we emphasize the importance of good sportsmanship in high school athletics:
- No foul language
- Cheer for our Saints and refrain from shouting negatively at our opponent
- Remember that our opponents are our brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Be respectful to all game officials regardless of whether or not you agree with a call
- Do not talk to or shout at our coaches, managers, trainers or players in a negative manner
- Have fun, enjoy the game and be mindful of those around you--particularly children
- Tailgate responsibly
We ask that everyone work together in the promotion and achievement of good sportsmanship. We should be an example to others by showing an appreciation of all performances as well as gracefully accepting all results.
Thank you for your support of our student-athletes.