The student parking permits for the 2018-19 school year are now available for purchase.
To purchase a parking permit login to your Smart Tuition account and complete the following steps:
- Login to Smart Tuition parent portal (parent.smarttuition.com)
- Make sure you are in the 2018-19 school session
- Click on "Purchase Optional Items"
- Select your student
- Click on "Go"
- Scroll down to choose the applicable Item and Quantity
- Click the "Save" button
- Acknowledge the agreements
- Finish the payment section
2018-19 student parking permit pricing:
- Full-Year Parking Carpool = $75
- Full-Year Parking Individual = $125
- Parking passes MUST be picked up at the attendance desk on Monday, August 6 or Tuesday, August 7 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Senior parking space painting for only those seniors who purchased a space, will take place Tuesday, July 31 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., and again on Saturday, August 4 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Brie Dragonetti, the Dean of Women at 480-634-8227. For questions regarding SmartTuition, contact Renee Forbes in the Finance Office at 480-634-8275.