Announcing online registration for 2018-2019
**You May Register Now For Fall Sports**
To participate in sports in the 2018-2019 school year, all athletes must register online at the link below to be cleared and approved before the first tryout or practice. The NDP Athletic Department is now using a secure registration platform, FamilyID.com, that provides our families with a safe, easy, and user-friendly way to register for Notre Dame Prep athletics.
Information needed to register:
- Upload your doctor-signed AIA pre-participation physical form with exam date after March 1, 2018 (All students that passed the physical at the 4/21/18 will automatically have the exam date entered for them, no uploading required)
- Fill-in your Medical Insurance provider and policy information
- Upload your Brainbook Course Certificate (required only in your first year to participate in NDP sports)
- Accept policy agreements with electronic signatures by Parent/Guardian and Student Athlete
- If you have turned in a physical to the school, you will still need to register. The Athletic Office will confirm your exam date.
Questions about your online registration? FamilyID is available 7 days per week at email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.