Four NDP seniors rank among the nation's top students in the National Merit Scholarship Competition.
Remember, the NDP Fund Class Challenge is still underway! The class with the highest participation rate on Oct. 6th will win a free jeans or sweats day! Call the Catholic Education supporter in your life and encourage them to donate at ndpsaints.org/give. Sophomores and Freshmen are neck and neck in a tight race!
Christmas Card Contest: Calling all artists! The NDP Christmas Card art competition is underway. Do you have what it takes to create the perfect Christmas card for our school? It must be an original design, painted, drawn or digitally crafted. The deadline to submit your artwork is Friday, Oct. 27. These things time, so start designing now! You may turn in your design to any art teacher or Mrs. Strolic.
October 4 | Senior Snack Day
October 18 | Senior Special Service Day
November 7-10 | Kairos #45
November 8 | Letter of Intent Signing Day
November 30 | Senior Ads Due
Need help with a college essay? A school writing assignment?
Our new after-school Writing Center will provide writing help beginning this week from 2:30-4:00 in Room 901 of the Academic Resource Center.
Questions about this free tutoring? Email Ms. Carteaux, center coordinator.
NHS Tutoring is available everyday after school and during WIN time in room 901. No appointment necessary, just drop in if you need help with homework!
- HOUSE OF THE MONTH Congratulations to St. Patrick House our September House of the Month!
- Thursday, Oct. 5 | Dodgeball Round 1
- Friday, Oct. 13 | Dodgeball Final Rounds and Seniors vs Teachers
- Friday, Oct. 20 - Halloween Themed Relay Race
- Friday Oct. 27 - TBD
- The October all-school Mass will be Thursday, Oct. 19 (Mass Attire Required).
Current House Standings
- 1st House of Teresa- 500 points
- 2nd House of Patrick- 497 points
- 3rd House of Michael- 454 points
- 4th House of Max- 438 points
- 5th House of George- 405 points
- 6th House of Blaise- 384 points
- 7th House of Francis- 357 points
- 8th House of Ignatius- 336 points