- The theme for January is Responsibility
- Taking Ownership
- Goal Setting
- Being Responsible While Online
Other Important Happenings
- Mrs. Beers is currently accepting applications for Saints Ambassadors for the 2021-22 school year. Applications are due on or before Feb. 11.
- Need Math Help? Math Homework Labs, every Monday, Tuesday and Thurs, 2:40-3:30. See flyer
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Free SAT and ACT Practice thru Albert. See Flyer
- Any junior who wishes to apply to be a House Captain needs to attend an informational meeting on either Thursday, Jan. 28 or Friday, Jan. 29 during break in the COMM.
- Any freshman, sophomore or junior who would like to apply to be a Grade Level Captain must attend an informational meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 10 or Thursday, Feb. 11 during break in the COMM. The informational meetings are the first mandatory step in applying for a House Leadership position.
- Catholic School Week is coming up Jan. 31-Feb 5. We will celebrate our wonderful NDP community in many ways. Stay Tuned!