Here is the process for making up a missed test:
- Students must use the Google form below (and posted on class Canvas pages) to sign up for the testing center. Please note: this is a change; students will now be signing themselves up each time they need to test in the center, and not the teacher - https://docs.google.com/
forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSdnQkYuNAudz0qxxhDkGgT2 W_s7ByoP7FrH83dLlvfxzAh6UA/ viewform
- Students will use the form to sign up for a time to test.
- Once students have submitted the form, the student should forward email confirmation of their form submission to their teachers to promote responsibility. (The form prompts this action)
- The student will take the test and then Ms. Jones will put the completed test in the appropriate teacher's box.
- Please note: This is for students with and without student support plans.