Senior Photo/Yearbook Ad
- Yearbook Photo Information
- Senior Ad, Yearbook and Baby Photo Information
- Memory Lane for Poster for Project Grad
- Senior Yearbook Due Dates
- Sept. 9 and 10 | Senior photos make-up dates on campus.
- Oct. 31 | Is the final deadline to have your photo taken. If you do not want to take your photo on campus and prefer to go to Lifetouch/Prestige studio, call them at (855) 918-2930. They are located at:
- 4925 W Bell Rd Ste. C-10, Glendale, AZ 85308
- Nov. 21 | This is the final pose selection deadline for yearbook. This is a hard deadline to ensure your photo appears in the yearbook.
Baby Photos – are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov. 30. Please email high resolution quality photos.
- COMPLETED SENIOR ADS (FOR THOSE WHO WILL HAVE THEM CREATED OR DESIGNED NOT BY STUDENTS – BUT BY AN OUTSIDE GROUP, OR BY THEMSELVES) – Due by Feb. 1.
- Senior Ads to be designed/created by yearbook students – deadline for submission of text, photos and payments – Dec. 13.
- Click here to purchase your senior ad and to verify the way you wish your name to appear in the yearbook.
Yearbook purchases – deadline for completed payments directly via Lifetouch.
NDP Class of 2023 Checklist Due Dates
Any questions about senior portraits, ads or yearbook? Email email@example.com.
Due by November 15:
- Senior photos taken by Prestige. Prestige will mail you professional hard-copy proofs of your images two to three weeks after your session. They will also email a link so you can view your proofs online.
- Purchase and provide materials for yearbook staff-designed senior ad. Be sure to include 6 to 10 photos (depending on as size), message and clear instructions describing how you wish ad to look. Students will be designing your ad to the best of their ability.
Due by November 30:
- Baby pictures are needed for the yearbook. Your senior's baby picture will be highlighted in a special section. Please provide your senior's baby/toddler photo (2 to 4 years) in the highest resolution available, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The photos can be JPEG, PNG, PDF, or SVG, but they must be in the highest resolution available, and they are due by November 30. The yearbook staff will do their best to contact every parent so that no one's baby photo is missing, but we ask that you please do your best to get them turned in before the deadline.
- Choose the gown shot online.
Due by December 13 | Senior Ad Material (NEW DATE!)
- Items for senior ad created by our yearbook student staff
December 14 | Early bird discount on yearbooks
- Yearbooks are $100 until Dec. 14, 2022. After that, the price increases to $125 online at ybpay.com.
- Yearbooks are on sale now through Lifetouch at ybpay.com. You will need to enter our Yearbook ID Code 14426323.
SUBMIT ALL PHOTOS, AD INSTRUCTIONS AND QUESTIONS TO email@example.com
Due by February 1 | Self-Made Senior Ads (NEW DATE!)
- Photo ready completed senior ads created by an outside source (family, professional, etc.)
Do I have to get my ad designed by a professional?
There are 2 ways you can send in your child’s ad to the NDP yearbook staff:
- You can design it yourself (or have someone outside of school do it) on the correct size page, save it as a PDF or JPEG and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use a program like PowerPoint or Publisher, please make sure you save the final copy as a PDF.
- You can send in the photos and the text via email, along with specific directions for picture placement and color of background, and any other specific directions pertaining to the ad and yearbook student will design it for you.
I won’t be designing the ad at home; I’ll let your staff do it. How do I send in the photos and text?
Scan your photos at home, and email them as JPEGs, PNGs or PDFS along with a word document containing the message to be placed on the ad to email@example.com.
I’m not sure how to decide on what kind of ad to do.
The best way to think of how you want your ad designed is to look earlier yearbooks. Our students designed most of the ads at NDP and we can recreate a layout to your satisfaction.
When is the last day I can turn in payment for the ad?
November 15, 2022 is the last day, unless there are extenuating circumstances.
When is the last day I can turn in the materials for the ad?
The deadline for turning in all materials for your senior’s ad, or the completed ad as a JPEG or PDF at 300 dpi via email, is December 13, 2022 or February 1 for finished professionally or home-produced ads.
I want to use a photo from my senior’s portrait sitting, but it hasn’t been sent to me yet. What do I do?
Send in the proof copy so we can design the ad with the photo placed in it. We will place your senior’s ad in a later deadline and then you can get us the copy without the proof label when you receive it. Send proof to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How big is a half page ad in the book? If I make my own ad, do I make it exactly this size?
A half page is 9x6 inches. You should create your ad on this size, as long as it is laid out in the landscape mode. Our yearbook software allows us to place the ad proportionately on the page with no bleed on the page.
How big is a full-page ad in the book? If I make my own ad, do I make it exactly this size?
A full-page ad is 9x12 inches. Yes, you should size the paper to 9x12 inches. Our yearbook software allows us to place the ad proportionately on the page with no bleed on the page.
I want things cropped out of my child’s photos. Can you do that or do I have to?
We can use PhotoShop to crop out unwanted images from your photos. You simply need to give us instructions as to what you want taken out.
How many photos fit comfortably on a half page ad?
No more than 6 photos should be placed on a half page ad.
How many photos fit comfortably on a full-page ad?
No more than 10 photos should be placed on a full-page ad.
Is there a limit to how much text can be on the ad?
You want to limit the amount of text. A good rule of thumb is no more than 250 characters (including spaces) for a half page ad and no more than 600 characters (including spaces) for a full-page ad. You may have more text if you limit your number of photos.