Senior Yearbook/Graduation Information
Dear Parents of the Class of 2020,
Your senior year will be filled with exciting opportunities and memories you’ll treasure for a lifetime. I’d like to take a moment to congratulate the Class of 2020 in advance, and share some important information regarding yearbook photos.
Prestige Photography by Lifetouch has been selected as our official senior photographer for the Class of 2020. To provide you with the most convenient and hassle-free experience, we are excited to share that Prestige has a new studio located on the west side of Phoenix, on 49th Ave and West Bell Road, where seniors will be scheduled to come into the studio for their senior photos. NOTE: No senior portraits will be done on Notre Dame Prep's campus. This session is for the yearbook photo and is the only photo you need through Prestige by Lifetouch. You are welcome to get other senior portraits done elsewhere.
Here’s what to expect:
- Prestige by Lifetouch sent a confirmation card in June notifying you of the assigned date and time of your senior's appointment. If the assigned appointment doesn't work for you, please call Presige directly to schedule a more convenient appointment time. Please contact Shirley at Prestige by Lifetouch to reschedule at 480-296-2889 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is MANDATORY that all seniors attend a photo session for the senior images for the yearbook. If you need to change the appointment, the session must be completed by October 1, 2019.
- NDP is going to put TWO different images of every senior in the yearbook!
- Primary Image: Head and shoulders pose in Graduation Gown on a black background (Prestige will provide the cap and grown)
- Secondary Image: ¾ length pose on a white background
- Men: shirt & tie required; no facial hair, and hair cut to school dress code length
- Women: dressy top; school dress code appropriate with no low-cut necklines
Senior Photo Experience:
- Complimentary Photo Session
- Four poses in Gown / Cap & Gown
- Four poses in dress clothes
NOTE: You must be dressed in compliance with the school dress code.
Additional upgraded sessions as well as clothing suggestions will be available and explained in your upcoming communication.
- Proofs will be mailed and emailed to you about 3 weeks after your photography session.
- You will be able to easily view and select your yearbook image online.
- Yearbook images and all portrait orders will be automatically retouched.
- Your yearbook image selection will be sent directly to the school for you.