Seniors! You've made it! Soon it will be time to celebrate. Please read each section of this page carefully so that you know what you will need to do to prepare for the Baccalaureate Mass and Graduation. We want both of these time-honored events to be perfect for you and family.
Congratulations to the parents and seniors of the class of 2020!
- Baccalaureate Mass and Graduation Practice
- Baccalaureate Mass - May 13, 2020
- Graduation - May 14, 2020
- Memory Lane Posters
- Project Grad
Let the 2019-20 yearbook staff take the stress out of the Memory Lane poster.
The process is simple:
- Choose photos that represent special times with family and friends. Include pets. This is something your senior can bring to college and take comfort in the memories.
- Send between 6-16 (max) photos digitally to Rebecca Strolic at firstname.lastname@example.org. These photos must be submitted by Friday, April 17, 2019, as either JPEGs, PNGs, or PDFs. Include in the email your senior’s name and the name of the college your senior will be attending, as well as any specific requests for the placement of the photos.
- One of the YB staffers will be assigned get to work on the design. You should receive a proof for editing within five schooldays.
We will have a limited amount of blank Memory Lane posters available at the front desk if it is necessary for you to design the poster yourself.
- Handmade posters must adhere to specific guidelines and look like the example shown here
- No 3-D elements (bows, 3-D stickers)
- All photos are set within the 11x17 page with no overhang
- Only photos on the front (masthead) side of the poster
- And finally laminate the poster before turning it in to the front desk by April 28, 2020.
This is a tradition at Notre Dame Preparatory that began with the first graduating Class of 2005 to help celebrate the momentous occasion of graduating high school. We would like all of our seniors to have a Memory Lane Poster, so please help spread the word to all senior parents.
If you have any questions, please email Rebecca Strolic at email@example.com.
Project Grad is a safe celebration for all seniors held the night of graduation. Mothers' Guild and Dads' Club work together to organize this event. It is NDP tradition that freshman, sophomore and junior parents volunteer for Project Grad (pay it forward) so that senior parents can enjoy graduation night with out-of-town relatives and guests.
CHECK BACK IN AUGUST FOR THE CLASS OF 2020 PROJECT GRAD SIGN UP FORMS