Notre Dame Preparatory High School (NDP) Mothers’ Guild is a volunteer-run organization whose purpose is to plan, manage and execute events and activities for the students and mothers, as determined and directed by NDP. Mothers’ Guild fulfills this purpose by guiding and serving the community, giving cheerfully and willingly of our time, talents and treasures by our grace and most importantly with His grace.
Mothers’ Guild provides a wide variety of opportunities to become involved. Whether you have an hour, a day, a week or more to give…there is a volunteer opportunity for you. For more information, please visit our Committee Descriptions.
NDP Mothers’ Guild Membership is priceless. The information, support and friendships are truly invaluable. There is a small annual fee of $95.00 or financial assistance is available to qualified mothers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about financial assistance. Membership registration runs May-February for each school year.
- 2-3 General Membership Meetings (Luncheons, mixers, happy hours, etc.)
- Opportunity to volunteer on campus*
- Admission to all NDP Mothers’ Guild sponsored programs, events and activities
- NDP Digital Family Directory
- Mothers’ Guild Monthly Newsletter
- Member Gift
- Friendships and memories to last a lifetime