The NDP Dads’ Club is a school-based, volunteer-driven service organization formed to support the mission of Notre Dame Preparatory High School.
- Engagement The Dads’ Club provide fathers the opportunity to engage with one another and in their children’s high school experience, contributing their time, talent and resources to support Notre Dame Preparatory.
- Formation Encourage our children’s spiritual growth and faith development as we serve as role models, continually developing our own spiritual well-being.
- Service Demonstrate compassion and the importance of faith, works and charity as we give through service to our school and those in need.
Click here to complete the membership form and payment to become a member of Dads' Club. Your $75.00 Membership fee includes all Dads' Club gatherings and a shirt.
- 5 Pub Club - Whining Pig (McDowell Mtn) 6 pm
- 6 NDP Football Tailgate 5:30 @ 18 Degrees
- 17 Dads' Club Meeting 6 pm @ Immedia Integrated Technology
- 20 NDP Football @ Desert Mtn Tailgate (TBD)
- 27 NDP Alumni Tailgate 5 pm @ NDP COMM
- 5 Dads' Club Meat Up BBQ (men only event), 6:30 p.m., Windgate Ranch Community Center
- Water Sales Committee - Responsible for staffing and managing water sales at all NDP Home Football Games
- “Meat-Up” Committee - Execution of Dads’ Club Meat-Up Event in October
- Casino Night Committee - Execution of Casino Night Event in February
- Social Committee - Planning all social events for Dads’ Club
If you are interested in serving on one of our committees please contact us at email@example.com.
- President Dave Pauley
- VP / President Elect Jeff Emmons
- Treasurer Craig Fielder
- Treasurer Elect Alex Aretakis
- Secretary Ben Zygmunt
- Director of Events Jason Quagliata
- Director of Recruitment Stan Godbehere
- Director of Faith Formation Tim Mckercher
- Volunteer Coordinator Randy Davis
If you have interest in a leadership position, please contact Dave Pauley, as Dads' Club will have several other committees that will need a leader as time goes on. Dads' Club will schedule one or more meetings over the summer to discuss plans and create the schedule for next year.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | Voicemail 480-634-8391