Dad's Club Membership for the 2021-22 school year will open below in late June 2021. Your $75.00 Membership fee includes all Dads' Club gatherings and a Notre Dame Prep Dads' Club shirt. Join today for fun, friends and fellowship with men who share your values for family and faith in education.
The NDP Dads’ Club is a school-based, volunteer-driven service organization formed to support the mission of Notre Dame Preparatory High School.
- Engagement The Dads’ Club provide fathers the opportunity to engage with one another and in their children’s high school experience, contributing their time, talent and resources to support Notre Dame Preparatory.
- Formation Encourage our children’s spiritual growth and faith development as we serve as role models, continually developing our own spiritual well-being.
- Service Demonstrate compassion and the importance of faith, works and charity as we give through service to our school and those in need.
- Upcoming Events:
- January Hike and Outdoor Mass with Fr. Kurt (Open to the entire NDP community). Saturday, Jan. 16 | 9 a.m. | Gateway Trailhead on Thompson Peak | Sign up here
- Dads' Club membership meeting | No December Meeting