Christian Service Learning
As a Catholic school, and in order to develop well-rounded students, we challenge our students to be people of service. In light of this challenge, students are required to complete service during the course of each calendar year.
- We hope that these practices will create a positive feeling toward service and a desire to continue serving after our students graduate from NDP.
- Logging 120 Christian services hours over four years is a graduation requirement.
- All students will earn a Pass/Fail grade for Christian service depending on whether or not they meet the requirement.
Our Lady of Joy Parish Renovation Project
- We are seeking volunteers for the dates of July 6, 7, 8, and 9.
- Shifts are: 9 a.m – Noon and 1 – 4 p.m
- Five students per shift. Students may sign up for multiple shifts.
- Students will help pack and move items from the rectory at OLOJ before it undergoes renovation. They will also help set up the parish library by unpacking books and placing them on shelves.
- If you are interested in helping sign-up on x2Vol. If you are an incoming freshman email Lauren Haro at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know that you will be coming.
NDP Hours - Help us Move into the new Performing Arts Center
- June 29th 10 a. m-12 p.m
- 10 Students
- Meet Mr. Loggia or Mrs. Rivera at the outside the cafeteria, near the flagpole
- If you are interested in helping sign-up on x2Vol. If you are an incoming freshman email Mr. Loggia at email@example.com and let him know that you will be coming.