“With God all things are possible.”
Faith is an integral part of life at Notre Dame Prep. As a Catholic high school, our goal is to advance the mission of Jesus Christ and to be a light for the world by forming students who embody our pillars of Reverence, Respect and Responsibility. Our caring faculty and staff are committed to strengthening the minds, bodies and souls of our students through a vibrant faith life on campus so that they might come to believe that anything is possible for their lives in accordance with God's will. We prepare our students for life as well as for college.
Adoration: First Friday of each month when the school is open. Begins after the 7:10 a.m. Mass and ends with Benediction at 3 p.m. NOTE: Same COVID precautions apply to Adoration as daily Mass (see notes to the right).
Parents are invited to join us at 8 a.m. every Thursday in Chapel for the recitation of the Rosary. All visitors must check in at the front desk and have his/her temperature checked.
We will be unable to celebrate our all-school masses until we are cleared to hold large gatherings again. Father Kurt will conduct optional daily Mass in person in the Chapel.
- Chapel maximum capacity is 25 due to COVID 19 restrictions
- Parents of NDP students are welcome to join us for daily mass, adoration and rosary but please keep in mind our 25 person capacity (really only 23 people can come because Fr. Kurt and Sr. Yo are counted in the 25)
- All parents must check-in at the front office. Temperatures will be checked and face coverings/ masks must be worn at all times
- Parents must be Safe Environment certified to be on campus
- Click here to access our Mass Intention Form
We will announce any changes to our morning Mass schedule on the website, mobile app and parent newsletter.