Saints Back Safely
Below you will find important updates, letters from our administration, frequently asked questions and valuable resources. We encourage you to scroll to the bottom and check back regularly for the latest information. We will follow all the rules set forth by health officials and the Diocese of Phoenix to do our part to keep everyone remain safe and healthy while we provide a rigorous college prep education in a faith-filled Catholic community. Please continue to pray for all those affected by the novel Coronavirus and for those working to heal them.
Click the links below to view:
- MAY 6 - NEW COVID UPDATE
- JANUARY 28 - NOTICE FROM MARICOPA COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
- JANUARY 18 - MLK WEEKEND AND ATHLETES' TRAVEL POLICY
- JAN 12 - AIA REINSTATES WINTER SPORTS
- DECEMBER 31 - STARTING 2ND SEMESTER ONLINE
- OCTOBER 22 - UPDATE FROM THE PRESIDENT ON COVID AND CONFERENCES
- OCTOBER 9 - POSITIVE COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
- SEPT. 28 - FOOTBALL TICKET POLICY
- SEPT. 17 - SAINTS BACK SAFELY UPDATE MOVE TO ALL ON CAMPUS
- SEPT. 4 - SAINTS BACK SAFELY RETURN TO SCHOOL OUTLINE
- WHAT IS THE PROTOCOL IF A STUDENTS’ FAMILY MEMBER HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19? HAS BEEN EXPOSED?
- DO I HAVE TO MONITOR MY CHILD'S HEALTH EVERY DAY?
- WILL WE BE NOTIFIED OF POSITIVE COVID-19 CASES - STUDENTS/TEACHERS?
- WILL THERE BE AN ONLINE SCHOOL OPTION FOR FAMILIES WHO WANT IT?
- CAN I SIGN A WAIVER SO MY SON/DAUGHTER DOESN'T HAVE TO WEAR A MASK?
- HOW CAN STUDENTS REACH THEIR COUNSELOR?
- HOW WILL THE GONZAGA PROGRAM WORK THIS YEAR?
- WILL MY CHILD BE ALLOWED TO EAT LUNCH ON CAMPUS?
- DO STUDENTS NEED TO LOG INTO CANVAS TO BE COUNTED PRESENT?
- CAN STUDENTS WHO ARE ON CAMPUS ON FRIDAYS WEAR SPIRIT SHIRTS?
- WHAT IS THE STATUS OF WINTER ATHLETIC PROGRAMS?