Saints Back Safely
Below you will find important updates, letters from our administration, frequently asked questions and valuable resources. We encourage you to scroll to the bottom and check back regularly for the latest information. Right now our top priority is bringing our Saints Back Safely and on campus as soon as possible for the 2020-21 school year.
The Diocese of Phoenix, AIA, CDC and the Arizona Departments of Education and Health have determined that we must start the school year on-line from August 14 to Sept. 8. After that, if certain benchmarks are met in terms of the number of positive COVID-19 cases among individuals tested, we will open our campus using the Hybrid Model. When we receive the "all clear" to bring our Saints Back Safely, we will follow all the rules and do our part to keep everyone safe and healthy while we provide a rigorous college prep education in a faith-filled Catholic community. We can't wait for that day!
Please continue to pray for all those affected by the novel Coronavirus and for those working to heal them.
IMPORTANT DATES August 12 | Freshman Orientation and House Reveal (5 sessions: come at the time of your invitation)*
August 13 | Non-Freshman New Family Orientation (2 seesions: come at the time of your invitation)*
August 14 | First Day of Classes (online only) | Wednesday B Schedule
August 17 | New Bell Schedule Begins (online only) and Fall Sports Practice Begins (tentatively)
NOTE: This information is very fluid; guidelines are subject to change as to whether or not it is safe to hold an event. For more information and important dates, go to ndpsaints.org/myndp/calendar.
*If you did not receive your email invitation, please contact our communications office.
- JULY 30 - SAINTS BACK SAFELY - HANDBOOK AND BISHOP LETTER
- JULY 20 - SAINTS BACK SAFELY UPDATE
- JULY 13 - SAINTS BACK SAFELY - BELL SCHEDULE VIDEO AND MORE
- JULY 9 - CLASS OF 2024 ADMISSIONS UPDATE
- JUNE 25 - CLASS OF 2024 ADMISSIONS UPDATE
- JUNE 25 - SAINTS BACK SAFELY UPDATE
- JUNE 12 - 2020-21 FAMILY SAINTS BACK SAFELY SURVEY
- May 21 - SAINTS BACK SAFELY - RETURNING IN THE FALL
- WHEN WILL FALL SEMESTER SCHEDULES BE SENT?
- HOW DO I SIGN THE STUDENT/PARENT HANDBOOK
- HOW DO I SIGN AND EMAIL THE DIOCESAN COVID-19 WAIVER
- HOW DO I CONTACT THE COUNSELING OFFICE?
- WHY ARE THERE NO STUDY HALL PERIODS?
- CAN I SIGN A WAIVER SO MY SON/DAUGHTER DOESN'T HAVE TO WEAR A MASK?
- WHAT WILL THE SCHOOL BELL SCHEDULE WILL LOOK LIKE?
- WHAT IS THE STATUS OF FALL ATHLETIC PROGRAMS?
- WILL THERE BE AN ONLINE SCHOOL OPTION FOR FAMILIES WHO WANT IT?
- HOW WILL THE GONZAGA PROGRAM WORK THIS YEAR?
- HOW CAN PARENTS OR GUARDIANS ASSIST STUDENTS?
- DO I HAVE TO MONITOR MY CHILD'S HEALTH EVERY DAY?
- WILL MY CHILD BE ALLOWED TO EAT LUNCH ON CAMPUS?