To participate in sports in the 2021-22 school year, all athletes must register online to be cleared and approved before the first tryout or practice. The NDP Athletic Department is using a NEW secure registration platform, Final Forms, that provides our families with a safe, easy and user-friendly way to register for Notre Dame Prep athletics.
1. Download the AIA Preparticipation Physical Examination Form
Take this form with you to your physical; the exam date must be after March 1 of the upcoming athletic season
2. Register Now for the all sports season through Final Forms. Locate the parent icon and click New Account. Register with your name, date of birth and email and confirm your account via account confirmation email. Then Register Student.
- Multi-sport athletes will click the checkbox for each sport
3. FinalForms will require you to:
- Upload the doctor-signed AIA pre-participation physical form
- Fill-in your medical history and health information, medical insurance provider and policy information
- Upload your Brainbook and Opioid Course Certification (required for first year and transfer students only)
·4. Accept policy agreements with electronic signatures by Parent/Guardian and Student Athlete
Need Support? Questions about your online registration? FinalForms is available 7 days per week at email@example.com.
All this information can be found on the NDP website at https://www.ndpsaints.org/athletics/clearance-and-registration
Pre Participation Guidelines
- The AIA requires an annual sports physical for all of its athletes. Click Here
Need Support? Questions about your online registration or uploading documents? Contact the Athletics Department.