Camps & Clinics
Notre Dame Preparatory athletic camps have become a yearly tradition for our staffs as well as our players. These camps are designed to provide a fun, challenging, and educational experience for campers.
Instruction, competition, and games are designed to address the age and maturity of the camper. Each player will be coached by a staff recognized for their ability to teach fundamentals in an enthusiastic and safe way. It is our hope that each young athlete will leave our camps with the tools to become a better player and with the fond memories of a positive, fun-filled experience.
**All 2021-22 Athletic camp dates are subject to change based current health regulations set by the governor, the AIA and the diocese.**
- Boys Basketball - Saints Summer Camp (June 14-17, July 12-15)
- Girls Volleyball - 5th-8th Grade Camps (Aug. 2-6)
- Girls Volleyball - High School Camp (Aug. 2-6)
- Girls Beach Volleyball Skills Clinics - 4th to 12th Grade (August 6-7)
- Girls Volleyball - Advanced Strength and Skills Camp (Multiple Weeks)
- Girls Volleyball - Train Like a Saint - 5th-8th Grade (Multiple Weeks)
- Girls Basketball Summer Camps - 9th and 10th Grade (June 15-17)
- Softball Summer Camp (June 7-9, 14-16)
- Boys Basketball - Father & Son Clinic (June 11-12)
- Incoming 9th Grade Volleyball & Strength Camp