Camps & Clinics
Notre Dame Preparatory athletic camps have become a yearly tradition for our staffs as well as our players. These camps are designed to provide a fun, challenging, and educational experience for campers.
Instruction, competition, and games are designed to address the age and maturity of the camper. Each player will be coached by a staff recognized for their ability to teach fundamentals in an enthusiastic and safe way. It is our hope that each young athlete will leave our camps with the tools to become a better player and with the fond memories of a positive, fun-filled experience.
**All 2021-22 Athletic camp dates are subject to change based current health regulations set by the governor, the AIA and the diocese.**
- Girls Volleyball - 5th-8th Grade Camps (Aug. 2-6)
- Girls Volleyball - High School Camp (Aug. 2-6)
- Boys Soccer - August 2-6
- Girls Beach Volleyball Skills Clinics - 4th to 12th Grade (August 6-7)
- Girls Volleyball - Advanced Strength and Skills Camp (Multiple Weeks)
- Girls Volleyball - Train Like a Saint - 5th-8th Grade (Multiple Weeks)