Welcome to our Notre Dame Prep Financial Aid Survey.
This 5-minute survey is for currently enrolled Notre Dame Prep High School students.
Our goal is to assist families in need of financial assistance (short-term or long-term) with tuition affordability. We have an internal scholarship committee to review applications and award scholarships. This scholarship will be renewed annually, if necessary.
Criteria for NDP financial aid.
1. A completed application through Catholic Education Arizona “CEA." This allows a third party to review financial need. Please note whether or not you plan to apply for an Arizona Empowerment Scholarship Account.
2. Apply for the Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) or at least one other application to a School Tuition Organization “STO.” For a complete list of organizations, visit https://azdor.gov/tax-credits/certification-school-tuition-organizations
3. You must attend a scholarship coaching session from an STO. We offer several on-campus and STOs hold them both in-person & virtually.
4. Your student(s) must be in good standing in academics and behavior.
5. Your student(s) and/or family must be involved in some way in the life of Notre Dame Prep.
The form is due by May 31, 2023 to be considered for an award by July 10. Families may complete this form any time throughout the year if their financial situation changes.
Please only complete this form once a school year.