Tuition and Financial Aid
To ensure that we are assisting families in need of financial aid, both short-term or long-term, we have created an internal scholarship committee to review applications and award scholarships.
We have a set of criteria that will be necessary before applying for NDP financial aid. This needs to be done each year.
- An application through Catholic Education Arizona (CEA) will need to be completed. This allows a third party to review financial needs.
- At least one other application to another Student Tuition Organization (STO) will need to be completed. For a complete list of STOs visit: https://azdor.gov/tax-credits/certification-school-tuition-organizations
- You must attend a scholarship coaching session from any Student Tuition Organization such as Catholic Education Arizona, Arizona Tuition Connection or Institute for Better Education. We hold sessions on campus and STOs hold them both in-person and virtually.
- Your student(s) must be in good standing in academics and behavior.
- Your student(s) and/or family must be engaged in some way in the life of our school.
The NDP application can be found below. The deadline to apply is May 31 for July reimbursements. Families can apply anytime throughout the year if their financial situation changes.
We decided 15 years ago that Notre Dame was the only place we wanted our firstborn to go to high school. The small class sizes and community kept us coming back! We have three kids who are NDP graduates, and our youngest daughter is now a freshman here as well.
-Michelle Glenn, NDP Alumni/current student Mom