Fall semester exams are coming up Dec. 14-16, 2022 from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m (11 a.m. on Thursday). Click here for a printable finals schedule, testing policies and test preparation advice.
Final Exams:Format & Content:
What is the format of the test? What should I study? Will I need a calculator? Read: Fall Final Exam Format & Content, listed by Department.Final Exam Policies –Fall 2022.
Review all Academic Honesty & Integrity policies: Program of Studies pp. 58-60.
- Elective Classes may give final exams or have final projects due on the last two day(s) of classes:Mon. & Tues.,Dec. 12-13. Students will have 35-min classes, all eight periods both of these days.
- Final exam review sessions will be held during class in the weeks prior to finals, and some classes may also offer additional optional review sessions before or after school.
- Final exams are weighted at 20% of students’ overall semester grade.
- Some classes may also require a final project, timed essay, speaking and listening or lab portion of the final exam to be completed in class the week before final exams.
- Students are not allowed to take final exams earlier than the regularly scheduled time in order to accommodate vacation plans. Please make travel arrangements accordingly.
- Students who have accommodations should expect to be testing in the gym and may start earlier or end later than posted exam times.
- Students who will miss a final exam because of illness or any other reasons are required to contact the Assistant Principal of Learning Services to schedule a make-up exam the first week of January, 2023.
- Final semester transcripts will be released: Friday, Jan. 13, 2023.
NOTE: Final examinations are administered only during final exam week and only at the time scheduled by the school except in emergency cases arranged with the Assistant Principal for Learning Services before the scheduled start time of the exam. Final exams may not be taken early. Absences on exam days for any reason must be approved by the Assistant Principal of Learning Services before the scheduled start time of the exam: firstname.lastname@example.org