College Visits 2021-22
College rep season is here! All students regardless of grade-level are invited to meet with admissions representatives from many colleges and universities from around the country. NOTE: Some sessions are for seniors only, but most are open to all grades. To sign up for a session, use your SCOIR account. Here are few guidelines:
- Students MUST notify your teacher in advance if they are going to miss a portion of their class and students are responsible for making arrangements to turn in and/or making up class work.
- Students CANNOT miss any summative assessments, labs, or presentations to visit with a rep
- Students must sign up at least 24 hours in advance
Students need to login to their SCOIR account to reserve a spot at www.scoir.com.
- To cancel a visit with a college rep, students MUST let Mrs. Cusano in the guidance office know.
- Mrs. Cusano can reached by email or (480) 634-8239.
|Oct 21||8:00-9:10||Savannah College of Art and Design|
|Oct 21||9:30-10:40||University of Denver|
|Oct 21||9:30-10:40||Tulane University|
|Oct 21||11:20-12:30||Willamette University|
|Oct 21||11:20-12:30||Drake University|
|Oct 21||12:05-1:15||Chapman University|
|Oct 21||1:20-2:30||Marist College|
|Oct 22||12:05-1:15||Baylor University|
|Oct 22||11:20-12:30||Corban University|
|Oct 26||12:05-1:15||Scripps College|
|Oct 27||9:37-10:15||The University of the Arts|
|Oct 27||11:00-11:35||Seattle University|
|Oct 27||12:05-12:40||Boise State University|
|Oct 29||8:00-9:10||University of Rochester|
|Nov 1||11:20-12:30||University of Mary|
|Nov 1||11:20-12:30||Bryant University|
Check back frequently for updates.