What are the Benefits of Dual Enrollment?
Take the opportunity to be a college student while in high school with Dual Enrollment.
- Save Time and Money by earning both high school and college credits at the same time. Tuition is currently $85 per credit hour for students who qualified for in-state tuition, and a $15 registration fee per semester.
- Textbooks are provided by the high school.
- Classes are taught on high school campuses by dual-certified teachers.
- Use dual enrollment credits towards an associate or bachelor degree.
Instructions for U of A Dual Enrollment registration (Engineering & EEE) were given by the teachers and is due earlier in the semester!
SCC Fall 2022 Deadlines
- August 1- Self-registration open for returning students and first-time students can submit enrollment form
- September 9 -Deadline for the Maricopa Tuition Assistance Grant
- September 12 -Deadline for first-time students to complete admissions application and enrollment form
- September 18 - Deadline to self-register
- October 2 - Deadline to pay tuition
SCC Spring 2023 Deadlines
(Spring Enrollment Only)
- October 24 - Self-registration opens for spring returning students and first- time students can submit enrollment form
- January 27- Deadline for the Maricopa Tuition Assistance Grant
- February 3 - Deadline for first-time students to complete admissions application and enrollment form
- February 12 - Deadline to self-register
- February 27 - Deadline to pay tuition