Our parent/student/teacher conferences will be held virtually from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 11. This will give parents and the student time to discuss progress and ask questions of our faculty while staying safe.
Here is how it will work:
- The conference day will be an asynchronous learning day for students. Students must log in to Canvas prior to 9 a.m.
- Students and parents will access teacher's WebEx Classrooms and speak to individual teachers in ten-minute intervals.
- We encourage the students to participate with their parents in these conferences so that they have a better understanding of their progress.
- Use the links below to schedule a conference appointment with your student's teacher(s). WebEx Classroom URLs are provided on the teacher's Calendly Event page.
- If your child is experiencing difficulty and you need to speak to a teacher right away, PLEASE email that teacher to set up a meeting prior to the conference day. You can find teacher contact information in the staff directory on our website.
- NOTE: If a teacher's Calendly appointment times are full, parents may email that teacher to schedule a conference at another time. WebEx Links will be provided on Nov. 11 in the morning so you can sign in prior to your conference time.