Advanced Placement (AP) Courses are college-level courses for academically capable students. At the end of each course, students sit for an exam written by the College Board.
College credit or placement may be awarded depending upon the student's score and the college or university a student attends.
Admission to Advanced Placement Courses is determined by student performance and teacher recommendation.
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Calculus AB, Calculus BC,
- World History, U.S. History, U.S. Government and Politics, Comparative Government, European History
- English Language and Composition, English Literature
- Spanish Language, Spanish Literature
- Computer Science